2333626 GENERAL AR Caterpillar parts 322C GENERAL
Alternative (cross code) number:
Compatible equipment models: 2333626:
LOGGER 322C Caterpillar
U.S. and Canadian owners will receive the attached Owner Notification.
SERVICE CLAIM ALLOWANCES
Caterpillar Dealer Suggested Customer Suggested
Parts % Labor Hrs% Parts % Labor Hrs% Parts % Labor Hrs%
100% 100% 0% 0% 0% 0%
This is a 16.0-hour job
Handle the parts in accordance with your Warranty Bulletin on warranty parts handling.
MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO COMPLETE THIS PROGRAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
COPY OF OWNER NOTIFICATION FOR U.S. AND CANADIAN OWNERS
3240 Arrow Drive
Anywhere, YZ 99999
PRIORITY - PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM FOR REPLACING THE FAN PART NUMBER 7C-3219 WITH FAN PART NUMBER 2569938/">256-9938 ON CERTAIN C32 PKGG WITH RADIATOR FEATURE CODE RADS074.
MODELS INVOLVED - C32 PKGG WITH RADIATOR FEATURE CODE RADS074
Dear Caterpillar Product Owner:
The Fan 7C-3219 needs to be replaced on the products listed below. The existing fan 7C-3219 fan drive belts are failing in early hours. You will not be charged for the service performed.
Contact your local Caterpillar dealer immediately to schedule this service. The dealer will advise you of the time required to complete this service.
Please refer the dealer to their Service Letter dated 07May2007 when scheduling this service.
We regret the inconvenience this may cause you, but urge you to have this service performed as soon as possible to prevent unscheduled downtime.
Attached to 07May2007 Service Letter
1. Isolate Genset before commencing any work on the unit, activate emergency stop, open Genset breaker and disconnect battery cables. Ensure health and safety requirements are adhered to at all times.
2. Disconnect Fuel lines
3. Disconnect radiator from rails
4. Remove Indicated parts below.
5. Mount LH & RH shroud
6. Change Fan As.
7. Mount Fan Guard AS.
8 . Mount Radiator to Base Rails
9 . Reconnect Bracket to Radiator
10 . Reconnect Fuel lines to Radiator
11. Fill Radiator - Capacity 109.62L
12. Clear generator area, reconnect batteries, and release emergency stop and clear emergency stop fault code.
13. Run functional No load test on Genset