3843468 TUBE AS Caterpillar parts 797F
Add in request price Go to cart
Alternative (cross code) number:
Weight: 16 pounds 7 kg.
Compatible equipment models: 3843468:
Fuel leaked or spilled onto hot surfaces or electrical components can cause a fire. Clean up fuel spills immediately.
Accumulated grease and oil on a machine is a fire hazard.Remove debris with steam cleaning or high pressure water, at the specified interval in the Maintenance Interval Schedule or each time any significant quantity of oil is spilled on the machine.
A through, regular inspection of the machine is necessary to maintain performance, availability, and safety. Do a walk-around inspection daily.Inspect all easily accessible areas of the machine for loose fasteners, missing parts, damaged parts, cracked parts, broken parts, worn parts, debris buildup, oil leaks, coolant leaks, and fuel leaks.Note: Initiate corrective action for fluid leaks, damaged parts, worn parts, loose fasteners and missing parts. Initiate corrective action for accumulated trash, dirt, grease, or oil.During this general machine inspection, give special focus to the following items.
Illustration 1 g00575444
Inspect the tracks, track roller frames, idlers, and rollers for oil leaks, and excessive wear. Visually evaluate the tightness of the track. Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Track Adjustment".
Illustration 2 g00575445
Inspect the final drives for debris wrapping, duo-cone seals for oil leaks, and sprocket segments for wear.
Illustration 3 g00575446
Inspect the bulldozer and the ripper ground engaging tools. Inspect all other wear surfaces for excessive wear and damage.
Inspect the bulldozer and the ripper linkage. Inspect the linkage fasteners.
Inspect exposed guards, shields, and covers.
Illustration 4 g00575447
Inspect implement hydraulic cylinders for leaks. Inspect the rods for damage. Inspect the hydraulic cylinders for bent rods.
Inspect exposed hoses and hose couplings for damage, wear, and leaks.
Illustration 5 g00575448
Inspect the radiator for debris buildup, coolant leaks, and damaged fins and tubes.
Inspect the lights for broken bulbs and for broken lenses. Inspect light guards and shields for damage.
Inspect exposed wiring and connectors for damage and wear.
Illustration 6 g00575449
Inspect steps and handholds for damage and cleanliness.
Illustration 7 g00575451
Inspect the precleaner screen for debris buildup.
Inspect the engine compartment for fluid leaks, debris buildup, trash buildup, loose fasteners, worn hoses and damaged wiring.
Inspect the crankcase guard for debris buildup.
Illustration 8 g00575450
Inspect the rollover Protective Structure (ROPS) for damage. Inspect the Falling Object Protective Structure (FOPS) for damage. Consult your Caterpillar dealer for necessary repairs.
Inspect the operator compartment for cleanliness.
Caterpillar parts catalog:
Caterpillar parts catalog
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » M00937650113
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » M00937650114
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP49860408
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP49860409
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP49860410
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP49860411
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP49860412
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP49860413
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP49860414
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP49860415
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP49860416
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP49860417
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP59260245
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP59260246
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP59260247
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP59260248
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP59260249
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP59260250
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP59260251
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP59260252
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP59260253
- 272-3431: LINES GP-WATER » SEBP59260254
Parts tube Caterpillar catalog:
3838875 TUBE AS
795F AC, 795F XQ, 797F
795F AC, 795F XQ, 797F
3688021 TUBE AS
2782479 TUBE AS
3337678 TUBE AS
2829577 TUBE AS
2884700 TUBE AS
3756612 TUBE AS
3337597 TUBE AS